Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jay Dub "It's Getting Fucking Cold Outside" October Chart

Hello all.  First off, Thank you to Midnite Ace for inviting me on the blog.  It's been nice to meet some good peeps who really love what they do.  I've been asked to contribute some charts so here ya go...

Chart Intro:

  Yeah let's face it, Summer is over.  Seriously. Other than the avid skiier/snowboarder, who really looks forward to the winter. So in light of my obvious state of depression this month I put together a list of some, well, deep tracks (with a tech flare).  Deep house is ultimately my vice that keeps me somewhat from going insane.  It keeps me warm inside.  So enjoy.  What else is there to do in the cold?

1. Leigh Morgan, Scope- Transmission- Urbantorque 
2. Shed- Another Wedged Chicken- Ostgut Ton
3. Robert Babicz- Enjoy- Defrag
4. The Timewriter- Reverence- Plastic City
5. David Durango- Move With Me- Poker Flat
6. Knee Deep- Nightwaves- Knee Deep Recordings
7.Matthias Tanzmann- Swim (Peter Dildo Swimming in Deep Water Remix)- Moon Harbour
8.Djuma Soundsystem- Small Fries- Get Physical Music
9.Kenny Larkin- Glob- Planet E Communications
10. Superlounge- Cuba (The Fix Edit)- Yeah:no Recordings

No comments: