Thursday, October 16, 2008

Quail eggs and the power within..

If people want to know why at some point I can pull off one decent mix in a 2 hour set its all due to the power of the quail egg. I hope someone else can harness this secret power from the unborn quail. I, like the quail, am a flightless bird who will never fly the sky of international fame due to my genetic makeup. Pre ordained height has hampered my ability to play at clubs where the decks are placed for significantly shorter people. This leaves me out of all of Asia and Willy Wonkas factory where the Oompa Loompa's live(I would be so happy there!).


This geographical absess due to reasons beyone my control will keep me from ever really being an international Artist.... Damnit....

Here is a chart for the month and soon a mix will follow. This chart contains some new and some old tracks I have fallen in love with whatever reason.


Midnight Ace aka Midnite Ace aka Midnite Tyson aka Neutralonious aka Zebulon 8 October Chart:

  1. Reckoner - Diplo Remix - Radio Head - this track is awesome and deserves an award of some type.

  2. Sister Rose - Various Production Remix - Ian Brown - nice dubstep track with lots of legs and sickly white boy vocals which turn me on! woot!

  3. My Moon My Man - Boys Noize Remix - Feist - the production on this track is in my book unparalell, this deserves its own genre in my book

  4. The Messiah - Computer Club and Le Castle Vania - this shit is crazy awesome like dnb house from the land of the shit! This colaboration is a real treat.

  5. Tic Toc - Rye Rye & M.I.A. dope track feels like real hip hop to me, got pop, got soul and a voice that knows no compromise

  6. Boxon Says Hello - Eclier - Umm this is something else that really gets me going the strings on this track are crazy as hell and I would marry the long haired Russian disco master!

  7. Midnight Swim - Surkin Drowning Mix - Para one - different flow here but had to be posted due to the obvious shout out in the title to the M.A.

  8. Grindhouse - Dubfire Terror Planet Remix - Radio Slave - this track say Fuck you in the best way!

  9. Planisphère Part 2 - Justice - I play this over and over again cannot get enough of the French and the China!

  10. Stand on the Word - Keedz - this is a gospel disco track? whatever its dope find it and listen!


I also will drop some tracks off Thanos 32 track album that we mixed down last weekend. Hope you enjoy!


Late


M.A.

1 comment:

Jay Dub said...
This comment has been removed by the author.