Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Greetings!

Thank you for the invite! I'll get started with some content!

Here is a little trick to do some fun stuff with the kick:


Another Tool for the Box - Cords in the Kicks from lovecapacitor on Vimeo.

... a little about the two inspirational individuals I live with ...


Wiring the Studio from lovecapacitor on Vimeo.

... and one of my more creative moments ...


Filmed in Belize: Dido - Sand in my Shoes (Above & Beyond Remix) from lovecapacitor on Vimeo.

We met during a trip to Belize where this song happened to me. The morning after we said goodbye she left a note on my door on the way to the airport. I made this video over the next three days. All details in this video are true to our experience. I have no pictures of her and will probably never see her again. To the artists involved in the creation of this song and the individual that I shared that experience with: thank you for the inspiration! :)

No comments: