Thursday, December 4, 2008

its been a long time!

So I stubmled apon this app Digsby and have to say its fucking impressive. Its a all in one Instant messenger, email manager, and social networking hub. Its got aim, msn, yahoo, twitter, gmail, hotmail, yahoo, facebook, and myspace all in one. I am in nerdville usa.

Other interesting apps i found for music One is Mp3 Checker, it will check all your music files and tell you if any of your mp3's are corrupted. Also there is Stamp ID3 Tag Editor which kicks ass you can name all your tracks and embed pictures. I love it used it on my last cd.

hmm..

Also I like mixmeister bpm analyzer to help speed up the sorting process of your mp3s. It will scan your folders and automatically drop that bpm in the id3 tag for ya!

I will be dropping some pics and videos here shortly, and new mixes..

Peace,

The Midnight Ace

No comments: